1525 Park Manor Blvd #375
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
SECURITY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LLC SERVICE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. SECURITY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS, LLC GRANTS YOU THE RIGHT TO ESTABLISH
AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS SITE UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. BY
USING THE SERVICES OF SECURITY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS, LLC, SUBMITTING REGISTRATION INFORMATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
This agreement is made this date between Security Financial Solutions, LLC., hereinafter referred to as
“SFS”, and you, hereinafter referred to as Creditor/Client and is for the collection of delinquent accounts
by SFS or its network of attorneys and collection specialists on behalf of Creditor/Client.
1. It shall be the intent of the Creditor/Client to retain the services of SFS for the purpose of providing
debt collection services. In the interest and spirit of maintaining the highest level of ethical and
professional standards the parties agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the terms stated
2. Creditor/Client warrants the validity, amount and authenticity of all claims placed with SFS for
collection. Upon request, Creditor/Client agrees to forward documentation to SFS to prove the amount
and authenticity of the claim when requested.
3. SFS is to act as it deems appropriate in the collection of claim(s) and is authorized to accept partial
payments. Furthermore, SFS shall have the right to endorse for deposit and collection any checks
payable to the Creditor/Client. The compromise or settlement of any claim(s) will not be made without
the consent of the Creditor/Client.
4. Creditor/Client agrees to cease all communication with the debtor(s). Creditor/Client agrees that the
claim(s) is/are not to be handled by any other institution, collection agent, or representative.
Creditor/Client agrees to inform SFS immediately as to the nature and content of all contacts which
debtor(s) makes or attempts to make directly with the Creditor/ Client. Claim(s) that are compromised
by the Creditor/Client and or settled directly with the debtor are subject to fees pursuant to article 5 of
this agreement. Any claim(s) paid directly by the debtor(s) to the Creditor/ Client shall be subject to fees
pursuant to Article 5 of this agreement as well.
5. SFS agrees to remit to Creditor/Client, on a monthly basis, all monies due to Creditor/Client on
accounts that have been collected during the preceding month. SFS will furnish an appropriate
statement which will reflect the collected monies less the contingency fee.
6. All claims placed with SFS by Creditor/Client regardless of amount shall be subject to the current Fee
Schedule as outlined in your Written Quote Proposal (RQP). In absence of an RQP, the following Collection Fees shall apply:
• 33% of the amount collected on accounts that are under (1) year in age.
• 50% of the amount collected on accounts that are over (1) year in age.
• 50% of any claim placed that has a principle value less than $100.00.
• 50% of the amount collected on any claim forwarded to an outside attorney that requires litigation.
7. In the event claim(s) are withdrawn due to account placement error or are discovered to be
previously paid shall be billed at a rate of 10% as an administrative, clerical and initiation fee. Any claim
withdrawn within 6 months of the placement date or date of last payment to SFS shall be billed at a rate
pursuant to the fee schedule as outlined in article 5. Once legal Proceedings have been initiated,
whether pre or post judgment, the withdrawal or cancellation of the claim(s) is only permissible after all
fees, court cost, and due diligence expenses have been paid. After those expenses have been paid, the
claim shall be billed at the rate pursuant to the fee schedule outlined in Article 5.
8. The jurisdiction for resolving any dispute arising under this agreement shall be in Allegheny County,
Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Security Financial Solutions, LLC
1525 Park Manor Boulevard # 350
Pittsburgh, PA 15205